- E76 - Ravi Venkatesan : Courage is not the absence of feat but it’s the ability to operate despite it
- E73 - Harish Bhat - Businesses are built on the foundation of passionate, committed, and capable people -
- E63 - Joanna Bloor - good leader is one who creates the feeling of being the person needs to be -
- E62 - Joel Peterson - Many are stubborn in pursuit of the path they have chosen, and few in pursuit of the goal. -
- E48 - Sanjana Kiran - What comes between you and your pursuits is yourself - emotions, self-confidence & self-belief -
- E53 - More people die of overeating than starvation
- E58 - Stop learning, stop living
- E57 - Always believe in running your own race
- E59 - Don’t take things too seriously
- E15 - Good citizenship begins at home ||
- E 43: - People don’t fail in achieving goals, they fail in taking action ||
- E 42: The more you read the more you develop your visualization ||
- Life is beautiful, challenges make you a better person, accept it! ||
- E 41: Leadership is not about being the smartest person in the room, it’s about making an impact on the world ||
- E 39 -We are all in the same boat, eventually, we will get there - practice sharing and collaboration ||
- E 37 : Become your child’s best friend ||
- If you believe in something, just go do it ||
- Think differently, stay positive ||
- The only way to beat the competition is to be ahead of them
Inspire Someone Today
Inspiration is all around us. You don’t have to be an epitome of success to be inspiring. This podcast focuses on bringing in stories, learnings, and experiences from a cross-section of people that is worthy and has messages to all. People who are like you and me – our heroes are someone in our neighborhood, in the family, the storekeeper, the aspiring student or the budding entrepreneur, and many more unsung individuals. Join me, in this journey of learning together and growing together so that together we can, Inspire Someone Today!
Meet The Guests
A TEDx speaker, columnist and active Tweeter . A HumanResources strategist with diverse industry experience, from the civil service to engineering, Information Technology...
Passionate about bringing a change in the way we look at a problem & arriving at a solution which brings a valuable and visible impact in the lives of people.
India’s leading Executive Presence coach, Shital Kakkar Mehra sharing her years of research and training through her new book Executive Presence – POISE formula for leadership.
Srikanth is the host of Inspire Someone Today. A passionate professional with a desire to contribute to make individuals and the world a little better.
Seasoned Product Manager with 20 years of experience in defining, designing and implementing Global Talent, Learning strategies and Products.